...Seem t'be on a bit of an extended hiatus, don't I?
Sea never was one fer proper dates and times. Never will be.
Warning: By posting this up you are subjecting yourself to other peoples tastes in music. First rule of Play List is do not get offended by the music people share with you. Your cup of tea is could be someone else's leafy water.
Warning: By posting this up should be willing to seek out the same meme on your friends list and give them some music too!
01. How it works: Place this post up in your journal.
02. Fellow friends list members [and their writers too] are to then in turn comment to your post with music that reminds THEM of YOU.
03. Said music is shared via an upload that you can download, or a link to lyrics for the connection challenged that reminds them of you.
04. When you comment leave the song title and artist in the subject line so that if someone else thought of the same song they don't have to send it to you again, ;)
05. With enough people and enough variety of songs you should end up with a lovely playlist inspired by those that know you pretty well. [or so you hope]
06. Download and enjoy!
Well, wot 'ave you lot got fer ol' Jack, eh?
1. Commodores named Norrington.
2. Former Commordores named Norrington.
3. Undead monkeys. Little git.
4. Pretentious, close-minded, arrogant people.*
*See 1, 2.
5. Barbossa. Hector Barbossa, everything about him.
6. Compasses wot decide to bugger off with their usefulness when needed.
7. Lack of rum.
8. Any possibility of a lack of the aforesaid neccessary-to-life beverage.
9. Improper pronounciation of words.
10. Authority, any and all kinds.
That's a word, love. Not just a word, I'll give ye that--no such thing as 'just a word', but words...powerful things, but when ye learn t'use them, t'work with them and give back to them...They'll twist and dance and work with ye; they'll mangle and writhe and cut and burn near sharp as any sword.
Albeit not as pointy. But their cuts can run just as deep, and their wounds be just as deadly.
'Impossible' means 'can't be done, mate. No chance, savvy?' Hah. Ye don't know something's impossible til ye've tried it, an' then if you've succeeded--well, there's a conundrum, is there not? Achieving the impossible. Who's to say wot's impossible, if certain impossibilities are possibilities to some, and possibilities to others are impossible to the rest, eh?
I've seen dead men set sail, skeletal remains of living corpses sneerin' in me face. Talkin' monkeys.
Annoying little bugger. Pretentious, cosseted girls commandin' a crew o'pirates. Said girl out-piratin' said pirates. Things ye might call magic, an' things ye might call fool's tales.
Things're only impossible til ye've done them.
Captain Jack Sparrow
Pirates of the Caribbean
Wot's a pirate t'ye then, eh? Go on, paint me a picture; I'll wait. I've plenty o'rum, you pick up yer brushes an' get t'work.
...Oh, that's right. Here II do the talkin' an' ye do th'listening. Fine, mate; I'll give ye some words wot others think 'pirates' are:
1. ...rebellious, clever teams who operated outside the restricting bureaucracy of modern life...
2. ...An' shove pirates into the same catagories as 'warriors' an' 'criminals'.
2a. Interestin', that--both a warrior and a criminal? Makes th' wandering theasaurus of the mind skip to the word 'mercenary', which I am decidedly not. Ye'll be wantin' a corsair, or one wot considers himself some such.
3. Ah...here's a nice one: A pirate is a robber who travels by water. I am not going t'dignify this with any indignation on behalf o'meself or me crew.
Pirates're certainly misunderstood, aye? I will concede that some
oh hello Barbossa, how are you? are nothing more than sorry sea-faring swindlers. But not all, savvy? There're plenty o'bits an'pieces of evolutionary odds an' ends that those whom you might also call 'pirates' do not share with meself, or Anamaria, fer example.
An' now to part one: To be great.
Ye don't have t'be 'great' t'be misunderstood. But then, mate, ye get into a philosophical discussion regarding the meaning of 'great'. This is ol' Jack ye're conversin' with, remember.
I shall put this in wot young Will would refer to as 'layman's terms': My name is Captain Jack Sparrow. An' you've heard of me. Likely you've heard some stories, and even more likely you believe them.
That's enough fer me.
Captain Jack Sparrow
Pirates of the Caribbean
Your Seduction Style: The Charmer
You're a master at intimate conversation and verbal enticement.
You seduce with words, by getting people to open up to you.
By establishing this deep connection quickly, people feel under your power.
And then you've got them exactly where you want them!
Mmm...I think it's time t'get a new bottle. Aye...oh. Ship's rocking...no, ship's docked
rocking...very well. Advance!
Your Love Life is Like Titanic
"Promise me you'll survive. That you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless."
You think that you only really have one true love in your life. And that you better to anything and everything to be with that person.
You tend to be very nostalgic about past loves that didn't work out. There are many secret feelings that you keep to yourself.
Your love style: Deep and emotional
Your Hollywood Ending Will Be: Bittersweet
*rolls eyes and picks up more rum*